È arrivato oggi il nuovo aggiornamento, anticipato settimana scorsa su PC ed in arrivo forse nel pomeriggio su PS4.
AGGIORNAMENTO ORE 15.40
Aggiornamento disponibile anche su PS4
Aggiornamento 1.07 per FIFA 18 disponibile su XBOX One e PS4
L’aggiornamento è da questa mattina disponibile per XBOX One di Microsoft.
Nel pomeriggio, pochi minuti fa è stato rilasciato lo stesso update anche su Play Station 4 di Sony, con la differenza che in questa console è chiamato 1.06.
Nonostante ciò l’aggiornamento è lo stesso.
Qui il log completo dell’aggiornamento rilasciato da EA Sports:
The latest title update for FIFA 18 is now available for Xbox One.
This update includes the following changes:
Addressed the following issues in Gameplay:
- Incorrect penalty calls where a defender legally wins a header but also collides with an attacking player.
- Goalkeepers staying on the ground too long, not attempting to gather the ball, when the ball was within reach after a save.
- Goalkeepers sometimes not going for the ball after a back pass.
- This issue would occur more often if using manual passing.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Players getting a message that there are no attempts remaining in the current Daily Knockout Tournament when their final attempt is still active.
- The game freezing when quickly selecting an opponent in Squad Battles immediately after getting to the Opponent Selection screen.
- Corrected some of the text for the squad requirements in FUT Champions.
- A visual issue with an incorrect overall player rating showing in the Player Performance screen of the Pause Menu in certain situations.
Made the following changes in Online Modes:
- Added additional matchmaking regions in Pro Clubs.
Addressed the following issues in Online Modes:
- Players being unable to make quick subs if they had used all their available pauses.
- The trophy not being present in the Pro Clubs Championship celebration.
- Captains disconnecting from Pro Clubs matches when Voice Chat is disabled via game launcher.
Addressed the following issues in Career Mode:
- Players signed to pre-contracts, in the first season, not coming to your team if the first summer transfer window was disabled during Career Mode setup.
- Some player attributes were missing from the Squad HUB.
Addressed the following issues in Tournaments Mode:
- The tournament tree in the Women’s International Cup being empty after the semifinals.
Addressed the following issues in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Repetitive whistling that was heard in some stadiums.
- Some visual issues with the Bundesliga broadcast package.
- Updates to a number of crests and kits.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 18 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
The FIFA Team